Garments are inspected for stains and adornments. Fabrics, colours and care labels are considered prior to treatment. Identifying a stain's properties is critical in successfully lifting it off a garment. Stains are treated using cultivated techniques and modern technology before being dry cleaned; then pressed and finished by hand.
Delicate fabrics such as silk, velvet and satin are handled with the utmost care and attention. Protecting these fibres is essential. Whether a garment is adorned or multicoloured our knowledge helps to navigate such challenges.
Dry Cleaning Service Process
The following steps are measure in to make sure that your cloths are cleaned to the Quality standards.
- Care level are measure to make sure the most suitable cleaning methods and processes are used in the cleaning process.
- All items are tagged and logged onto our system.
- Cloths are sorted and arranged by types of fabrics and colours.
- Our staff use techniques to match the cloths cleaning requirements and to deliver the best cleaning results.
- Cloths are then dry cleaned at the right temperature.
- Once the Cloths are clean they are pressed through steam machines.
- Cloths are hand finished to ensure the removal of stains that may have occurred.
- Each Cloths is then quality controlled to ensure its perfection.
- Finally they are covered with Quality packaging so that the Cloths remains dust free on your journey home.